osCommerce Shopping Cart
osCommerce is an on-line shopping cart
solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features
that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease,
and is available for free as an open source based
solution released under the GNU General Public License.
An online store gives you the opportunity to sell your
products internationally and direct to the customer. osCommerce
has two main elements: a shop
front and an administration interface. The shop front is what
a customer sees when they go shopping and includes many
features such as quick find, bestsellers, what's new, multiple language
and currency support and much more.
interface is where the store owner will go to manage their osCommerce
store. It's straightforward to add products, customize the
store, manage stock and integrate with online payment gateways.
It really is a lot easier than you might imagine to get
your retail business online, try the demo links at the
bottom of this page and see for yourself.
OsCommerce currently accepts the following payment gateways.
For a complete listing of gateways supported please
NOTE: You need one of the above payment gateways
in order to accept credit card payments, to sign up for an Authorize.net
gateway, our preferred choice, click
- Customer Accounts
- Customer Address Books (other shipping destinations)
- Order History
- Temporary (not logged on) and permanent (logged on) shopping
- Search catalog for products or manufacturers
- Product reviews by customers
- E-mail notifications
- Forseen checkout procedure
- Secure transactions with SSL
- Number of products in each category are shown
- Bestseller lists
- Display what other customers have purchased (relating to the
current product displayed)
- New design for user-friendliness
- Add/Edit/Remove categories, products, manufacturers, customers,
- Categories-to-categories structure
- Statistics for products and customers
- Dynamic product attributes
- Tax zones, classes, and rates
- Configuration parameters in database for remote editing
- Not tied together with the catalog module (admin module can
be installed on another server)
- Payment and shipping modules
- Connection to oanda.com's currency exchange rate servers for
- Decide what to display (and the order) in the product listings
- Backup tool
- PHP3/PHP4 compatible
- Out-of-the-box functionality
- Becoming modular
- Localization: English, German, and Spanish; plus contributions
our growing list of satisfied clients.
Get the competitive edge with web hosting from Brandblast. Enjoy
a feature packed plan backed by professional 24x7 support and courteous
staff. Join the thousands of satisfied clients worldwide and become
our newest client.
View Unix Plans .:.
View Windows Plans
Or Windows? Which Platform Should You Choose?